In recent years, TikTok has seen remarkable growth. In the United Kingdom, it has over 17 million monthly active users, expected to grow to roughly six million by 2020. Between now and 2022, the worldwide user base of the TikTok app is expected to reach 1.5 billion. These are the best tips for earn money on TikTok .
So, what are the best ways for users to earn money on TikTok and its rapidly expanding audience?
There are three basic methods to generate money from TikTok: advertising, sponsorships, and sponsorships.
- Gaining direct financial benefit from TikTok via its Creator Fund
- Collaborating with sponsors to create sponsored content.
- marketing your own products on the marketplace if you have one
To put yourself in a situation where you may begin earning money, you must first complete the following steps:
- Grow your following – you may begin drawing the attention of businesses with a following of around 50,000 people.
- Find an interest that you are passionate about – If you have a limited number of followers, having an interest in a particular field such as history or fishing may help you stand out from the crowd.
- Post regularly – make sure you’re consistent and don’t lose momentum by taking extended intervals between articles.
- Take advantage of current trends – TikTok is well-known for its viral dances and music videos – are you able to integrate the newest trend into your content?
- Participate in conversations with your followers – the more contact you have with your followers, the higher the performance of your sponsored posts will be.
How many followers do you need to have on TikTok to get compensated?
Similarly to other social media networks, the greater the number of followers, the more money you may earn.
On the other hand, when it comes to TikTok, you don’t need millions of followers to generate money. A micro-influencer is someone who has between 50,000 and 150,000 followers. In contrast, those with less than 50,000 followers are referred to as “nano influencers.”
For TikTok to pay you directly, you’ll need to fulfil a minimum following threshold and have received at least 100,000 video views in the previous thirty days. More information about the TikTok Creator Fund may be found below.
How to make money on TikTok even if you have a small number of followers
Suppose you can cultivate a loyal following interested in a particular activity or subject. In that case, you may begin earning money with as little as 10,000 followers and grow from there.
Make an effort to gain the trust of your target audience, and they will be more willing to interact with your sponsored content. Because of this, businesses are more likely to approach you to market their items.
If you’re generating sponsored content on TikTok, be sure to adhere to the advertising restrictions set out by the government.
In addition to increasing your number of followers, you’ll need to concentrate on the following:
- increasing the number of video views
- establishing one’s own unique brand
- Increasing the level of interaction with followers
- retaining your audience for an extended period
What is the pay rate for TikTok?
The amount of money you may earn with TikTok is almost limitless, although it differs from person to person.
Every year, the platform generates millions of pounds in revenue for some of the world’s most well-known producers. The Digital Marketing Institute estimates that Addison Rae, a TikTok video artist from the United States, has earned around $5 million from her videos.
It’s projected that the most famous producers may earn up to £10,000 every post, depending on their popularity. However, until all of your videos have a high level of interaction, it is doubtful that you will be able to produce a large amount of money straight from TikTok.
To do this, it’s critical to investigate various income sources, such as collaborations and items.
- Using a TikTok money calculator, you may predict your expected earnings for the day.
- Making a cookery video with an influencer
- An examination of the performance of your content on TikTok.
- If you want to start making money on TikTok, it’s critical that you keep track of how well your material is doing.
- Data analysis may assist you in determining what is effective and whether or not your audience is engaged with your content. Using this information to show businesses why they should work with you might be really beneficial.
- TikTok analytics may be accessed via your profile by tapping the three dots in the upper right-hand corner, selecting ‘Creator Tools’ and then setting ‘Analytics.’
Your metrics will be broken down into three categories:
- In this section, you may see the increase in followers, the number of views on your profile, the number of views on your videos, and the number of interactions across various periods.
- An in-depth analysis of the performance of each video you publish is possible with this feature. However, data is only accessible for the last seven days.
- Followers are those who adhere to a set of rules. You can see where your audience is coming from and when they are the most engaged with your content from this page.
What is the TikTok Creator Fund, and how does it work?
The TikTok Creator Fund in the United Kingdom is a component of Creator Next. This TikTok program assists creators in taking their material to the next level.
In addition to the Creator Fund, members of Creator Next have access to the following resources:
- A platform where creators may interact with companies and agencies to collaborate on content creation is provided by TikTok Creator Marketplace.
- Live gift redemption: Creators who receive presents from fans during live broadcasts have the option to exchange them for cash.
- Video Gifts are a means for producers to monetize their short films by selling them. Any presents they get will be able to be redeemed for cash.
- The ability to accept tips from fans who want to help them monetarily is available to creators utilizing this tool.
What is the procedure for using the Creator Fund?
To answer this question, let’s look at how the TikTok Creator Fund works. Once you’ve been approved into Creator Next, you’ll be able to begin making use of your Creator Fund.
The Creator Fund will compensate you depending on the number of views and interactions you get on your videos. You may only get paid for films that adhere to TikTok’s Community Guidelines and Terms of Service, among other requirements.
The money you get will display on a Creator Fund Dashboard when you begin receiving payments. You may withdraw money from this account and deposit it into a payment network such as PayPal.
What are the eligibility requirements for the Creator Fund?
To be a part of Creator Next in the United Kingdom, you must satisfy the following requirements:
- be at least eighteen years of age
- comply with the bare minimal follower criteria (dependent on region, but usually around 10,000)
- During the previous 30 days, you have received at least 100,000 video views.
- Throughout the previous 30 days, you’ve made at least three posts.
- Check to see whether your account complies with TikTok’s Community Guidelines.
How to increase your TikTok followers.
Building a TikTok audience requires an understanding of your target audience and the creation of content that they will like watching.
You will also be necessary to publish frequently and interact with your audience if you want to get more followers.
Listed below are five easy ideas that can assist you in growing your following and obtaining more views on TikTok:
- Take advantage of popular hashtags and music that are either suggested or currently trending — Incorporating tags and well-known music into your postings enhances your chances of being noticed on more people’s ‘For You Page,’ according to the site.
- Take advantage of the newest fashion trends — putting an unusual twist on a popular fashion trend might improve your visibility significantly. TikTok trends, on the other hand, change rapidly, so stay on top of the latest developments.
- Establishing partnerships with other content providers — cross-posting material with other influencers may help you reach a larger audience.
- Become a contestant in TikTok challenges: You can expand your reach by making your own TikTok challenge or producing a unique variation of a current task.
- Quality, shareable material should be created– People are more inclined to share videos with adequate lighting and great sound because they are more visually appealing.
When is the most appropriate time to publish on TikTok?
Try to schedule your postings around times when your audience is active since TikTok lets you observe when they are most active.
Mornings, nights, and Sundays are some of the most efficient times to publish material on Facebook, just as they are on other social media platforms. Consider the times of day when your target audience is most likely to be on their phones, and design your approach around those hours.
What other ways do you have to generate money on TikTok?
A multi-channel approach is beneficial if you want to become an influencer and earn money via affiliate marketing. This entails cultivating a following across various platforms, including Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok, to name a few examples.
Expanding the reach of your online brand across a variety of platforms will assist you in reaching a larger audience while also building trust with your followers, eventually resulting in additional chances to earn money.
To follow up on that, here are some more ways you may earn money just using TikTok:
- Promotion of songs – record companies and music promoters often pay influencers to publicize their artists’ music.
- Acquire virtual gifts and tips – by providing the material that your fans find valuable. TikTok provides numerous handy options (see above) that might assist you in collecting skills and information while using the app.
- Generate in-feed advertisements: TikTok Ads Manager may be used to market your products or other services that you provide on the platform.
- Become a consultant – if you’re currently generating money from TikTok, new creators may be interested in hiring you to provide tips and advice on getting started on the platform.
Read more our Related Articles